Select the Right Candle for your Health
Its absolutely unbelievable to comprehend the connection between a candle and your Health.
Can the smell of candles affect your surrounding and your Health? Does it affect your mood ?
Although it could be difficult to believe but the fact is that candles could definitely affect your health to a certain extent. These candles are scented candles which hold the essence oil of the natural fruit or flowers. Their smells are smoothening to the senses. Infact certain aroma therapies concentrate more on candles smells post massages, meditation and yoga asana. Certain smells could calm your senses and certain smells could stimulate them
– Cinnamon and cardamom
– Citrus fruits- Lemons, Oranges, Bergamot, Mandarin
– Spices- Peppers
– Woody or Musky
– Floral- Roses, jasmine, Lilies
– Fruity- Apples, Strawberries, cherries and various Berries
– Roots and shrubs- Tulsi, Vanila, coco
The three types of candle wax are paraffin, beeswax and soy.
Beeswax candles amongst the three of them are reputed to have several Health Benefits, including…
- Lower Toxicity: Beeswax candles are made with natural components, they do not produce toxic pollutants and by products and heavy soot when burned. Some types of candles produce minute traces of chemicals known to be carcinogenic, but this is not a problem with beeswax candles.
- Neutralizing Pollutants: Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralize pollutants in the air. This helps eliminate dust, odors, and mold in the atmosphere, easing allergy and asthma symptoms and improving breathing for anyone nearby.
- Relaxation: The simple act of burning a candle has relaxing properties and can aid in stress relief and meditation. The mildly sweet, natural honey scent of beeswax candles can aid that relaxation without being overwhelming as artificially scented candles can become.
- Safety: Because beeswax candles are all natural and produce no byproducts, they are naturally drip less when used properly and are thus safer to burn. This avoids the risk of burns and other injuries that can result from burning other types of candles improperly.
- Light: Beeswax candles have the brightest, purest light of any candles and are closest to natural sunlight. If the candles are to be used as a light source, this can help minimize eye strain and reduce headaches.
To explain it better. Candles are normally recommended post therapies to keep alive the vigor of the therapy. Moreover the light of candles help in improving the concentration levels and the certain smells when inhaled leave lasting effects on the body. This is not it. This was to do with only the smells of these candles, we shall further know about how melted wax of the candles could be used to get rid of body pains and severe body conditions like Arthritis.
Entry filed under: Wellness. Tags: .