Sooth your senses
Most of the times are senses are at work. They are continuously tied up with looking around, breathing in polluted air, consuming yummy food from the streets and the inhaling smells of the surroundings. When most of the times they are working they give rise to a varied spectrum of feelings. They give rise to irritation, agitation, anger, happiness, excitement and sometimes certain smells could also turn you on. These senses could be soothened and what could be better than aromatherapy to calm your senses and energize them to take up the work load with the same enthusiasm.
Aromatherapy as the name suggests, is about the sense of smell and therapies are to do with natural extracts, it is all-to-gether a practice of using the natural essence oils which is extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant to enhance psychological and physical spheres of a human body and these directly affect the physiological sphere of the body.
The aroma when intaken, from these “essence” oils is widely believed to stimulate the brain function. Essential oils can also be absorbed through the skin, where they travel through the bloodstream and can promote whole-body healing.
This could also form an alternative medicine, aromatherapy over the period has been gaining momentum and spas are mushrooming at a galloping rate to encourage these kinds of therapies. These therapies are used for a variety of purposes, including pain relief, mood enhancement and increased cognitive function.
These days each one of us want to relax and rejuvenate and for that purpose we go for holidays, take breaks and contact spas and health centers located on vivid places with scenic beauty and fantasizing locations. Some of these where you could go for your next break, where you could rediscover yourself and sooth your soul are mentioned….
– Acquabella Spa at Arabella Sheraton Resort, South Africa
– Badrutt’s Palace Hotel, St. Moritz, Switzerland
– Banyan Tree Resort, Republic of the Maldives
– Bath Spa, Bath, England
– Chewton Glen Hotel, Health & Country Club, Hampshire, England
– Cranwell Resort & Golf Club, Lenox, Massachusetts
– Elemis Spa at The Aladdin Casino-Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
– Four Seasons Resort Carmelo, Uruguay
– The Golden Door at Wyndham El Conquistador Resort, Puerto Rico
– JW Marriott Cancun Resort, Mexico
– Judith Jackson Sea Spa, Radisson Seven Seas Mariner
– Kohler Waters Spa at The American Club, Kohler, Wisconsin
– Mandara Spa at The Ocean Club, Nassau, The Bahamas
– Mandarin Oriental Hotel, London, England
– Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Miami, Florida
– Marriott Harbor Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
– Miiamo Spa at Enchantment Resort, Sedona, Arizona
– The One Spa at Edinburgh Sheraton Hotel, Scotland
– Mauna Lani Resort, Hawaii’s Big Island
– Sandy Lane Hotel & Golf Club, Barbados
Entry filed under: Wellness. Tags: .