Chocolate , the new way to relax your body
All of us have seen Kareena Kapoor posing for a chocolate based soap while she was draped in chocolate , now just imagine yourself in a bath tub of liquid chocolate. Imagine the liquid chocolate all around you and your arms and legs completely dipped in it. Wont you feel like gulping it all in. The new therapies of chocolates involve a lot of chocolate feeding to your skin, just like when we eat chocolates, we feel happy and there is pleasure. When we feed our body and skin chocolate, they get relaxed and the pores open up.
Science has shown benefits of liquid coco chocolate on human skin. Our skin all over the body vary in texture and type. The skin of the feet is hard and insensitive while the skin of the face is highly sensitive. When we use the same product at different places, their effect would be different. While at one place it would show a glow at the other it would leave rashes. So it is important to use the right chocolate for the right parts. So chocolate has captured the taste of the season. While some like it with wine, some like it to make their skin shine.
Spa and Health centers specially have therapies to sooth your skin. Chocolate massages sooth the skin, relax the soul, and get you rid of the toxins. It’s a high end anti-oxidant. It helps you get rid of the dead and dry skin, which would leave you with exfoliating skin. The moisturizing effect of the chocolate could last for a week, depending upon the chocolate used. Not only the massages, many salons offer a wide range of chocolate pedicures, these clam your feel and relax your heel, getting you rid of your dead skin. Lets not forget the chocolate baths, even Cleopatra use to bathe in pure dark chocolate to have a natural sheen. These massages and bath packages are designed in such a pattern to fit each ones pocket. It would not only fit your budget but it would attract your soul. One could also prepare a chocolate bubble bath at home.
- Step 1 :In a saucepan, heat a 2 cups soy milk.
- Step 2: Grate the chocolate into pieces. As small as you can, if you please, this is one instance where the smaller it is, the better for you.
- Step 3: Add the grated or chopped dark chocolate into the saucepan with the soy milk. Stir until everything has completely melted. Use a low flame and make sure that it doesn’t boil.
- Step 4: After it all melts, set aside to let cool. You can take the saucepan with you to the bathroom
- Step 6: When you’ve almost reached the optimum bath water level for your soak, add in the unscented bubble bath into the water.
- Step 7: Using the running bath water, pour the chocolate mixture you made in Step 3 into the bath.
- Step 8: Use your hand to stir in the bubble bath and the chocolate mix into your bath. Mix it well; don’t expect the water to change color completely. A light tinge to the bath water will mean that you’ve successfully mixed the bubble bath and the chocolate bath together
So try this and enjoy your own chocolate bath at home
Entry filed under: Wellness. Tags: .