Health and Wellness – “BOOM PERIOD”
We all know about the World Health Organization (WHO), which is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) . It ensures proper coordination of all the nations in terms of health and wellness. It unites the cause of human health and it aims the well being of the world making it a better place to live.
Although the ultimate goal of WHO has always been primary health care and a better health for all. World Health Organization has also concentrated on many other areas like Diabetes, Obesity, Polio and funded many nations for the upbringing of their Health of humanity. In the recent times WHO has identified five key elements to achieving that goal:
- Social Reforms- WHO has decided to ensure reduction of social disparities in health. It wants to cover the whole of the nation and the world.
- Service Delivering Reforms- WHO is planning to organize health services around people’s requirements. It plans to penetrate into nations and its remote areas.
- Policy Based Reforms- Reviews say that it has also decided to integrate health into all sectors dependant on each sectors requirement.
- Leadership Reform – World Health Organization also plans to go deep into have some reforms in the leadership patterns
- Most importantly, WHO plans to give a benefit to all of its stakeholders for trusting in them by giving them a chance to participate.
Looking at the recent developments in the Health care sector it is very visible that the sector is in the period of BOOM. Participation of large multi nationals and the investments of worldwide industrialists is definitely on the path of showing colors. Moreover investors are now investing in huge lifestyle management organizations and health spas. Spas that specialize in therapies of the world using the rarest of herbs and the ambiance of the oldest of exquisite places. They penetrate into comprehending the requirements of the Mind Body and the Soul and bringing them on the Balanced Platform. Unlike before where business tycoons only concentrated on minting money and expanding his empire but today that’s not the case. The world has moved to another planet where one spends a huge bomb on pampering his body and emerging his soul to take the pressures of the routine. This is one of the major reasons why health care is on its peak. Latest technology, scientific equipments and the Biggest of Health centers have now been the forte of other sectors to invest and make the best out of it. In the coming years health industry is going to cross leaps and bounds. You never know there would be a day when every house has its own nutritionist.
Entry filed under: Wellness. Tags: .